Longer Secondary Rehab Treatment For Extra Support
PCP offer up to 3 months extended rehab treatment, in the form of our secondary treatment programme available at our London rehab, Bedfordshire rehab, Midlands rehab and Essex rehab.
After completion of primary drug or alcohol rehab, it is recommended that you strongly consider engaging in our secondary treatment programme.
The secondary treatment programme provides you with the firm foundations for your continued recovery; further safeguarding against relapse, with transition assisted treatment that prepares you for the outside world.
Proven and Effective Treatment
Our secondary treatment programme offers additional freedom and treatments that will further enhance your recovery from alcohol or drug addiction.
We don’t believe in just getting our clients clean from alcohol or drugs, but also in providing life skills and further personal development. With this treatment approach, a new life can be built that is far removed from the old life of active addiction.
Using proven and effective treatments, secondary treatment will enable you to rebuild your confidence, undergo further therapy and explore your options. You will still have all the benefits of the supportive and recovery focused environment of our addiction treatment rehabs.
Secondary Treatment Programme
There are numerous benefits to completing a secondary treatment programme with us, including access to some more specialist treatments and further education opportunities.
Our secondary Treatment programme includes the following highly specialist, cutting edge addiction treatments:
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Visits back home for gentle reintegration
- Yoga therapy
- Gym access
- Life skills development
- Education, training and Voluntary Work
- One to one counselling
Further details of our treatments and programme structure can be accessed in our secondary treatment brochure
Benefits of our Secondary Treatment Programme
Benefits of engaging in our secondary care treatment programme include:
- Self-esteem and building confidence
- Further therapy to address the root causes of your addiction
- The gradual transition from rehab into sober independent living
- A structured timetable of therapies to keep you focused and engaged
- The opportunity to implement the primary treatment programme into your daily life
- Gain educational qualifications and training certificates to aid future employment
- Can further safeguard you against relapse
- Support from counsellors in rebuilding your relationships with loved ones and family
- Further therapy to help you to communicate effectively
If you would like to know more about our secondary treatment at PCP, please read through our brochure and contact our team with any questions you may have.
Most individuals who suffer from addiction get only one opportunity to attend rehab; we recommend that you make it count by taking full advantage of our extended care services to safeguard and cement your future recovery.
View our detailed brochure here: PCP Secondary Programme