You will be joining an established organisation which places the service user at the heart of everything they do. This organisation is focused on supporting vulnerable people in the community. This organisation primarily supports service users are whose lives have been held back by a range of social deprivation, poverty and addictions.
Your new role
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey;
- Managing large caseloads in excess of 70
- Must have experience working within a prescribing service with clients addicted to Opiate Substances.
- Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral;
- Must have worked and have experience with prescribing practices and clients addicted to opiate substances;
- Managing large caseload of clients who are addicted to opiate substances;
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community;
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement;
- Providing advocacy for access to partnership services;
- Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self determination